ASV Skid Steer Loader - Asv Track SkidSteers
ASV Skid Steer Loader - Asv Track SkidSteers Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : ASV
- Model : ASV Skid Steer Loader
- Subcategory : Track SkidSteers
- Unit-Number : NEWASVRT-75HD
- Stock ID : 860354
Description: ASV's RT-75 is a mid-sized rubber track loader that offers an excellent combination of power, traction and low ground pressure.
It's an ideal choice for working in a wide range of conditions from fragile turf to soft and wet underfoot.
The RT-75 has 18 inch (475 mm) wide rubber tracks with undercarriages that are supported by flexible torsion axles so it gives the operator a smooth ride while it crawls over rough, uneven surfaces.
The RT-75 Heavy Duty has all the standard features of the RT-75 plus:
- All weather cab and Lexan door,
- AM/FM/MP3 audio system,
- Special guarding package,
- Hydraulic bucket positioning,
- Hydraulic ride control,
- Auto-reversing cooling fan
- Rear-view camera and display
- Operating weight: 9,180 lbs / 4164 kg
- Ground pressure @ operating weight standard track; 3.6 psi / 24.8 kPa, optional wide track: 3.2 psi / 22 kPa
- Rated operating capacity (35% tipping load) 2,650 lbs / 1203 kg
- Tipping load 7,571 lbs / 3437 kg
- Travel speed, maximum 9.3 mph / 15 kph
We are the largest ASV Compact Equipment and Eurocomach Construction Equipment Dealer in Australia with Mini Excavators ranging from 1 to 9.5 tonne, Skid Steer Loaders, Compact Track Loaders and Site Dumpers with locations Australia wide.
The perfect opportunity to try before you buy!
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a vehicle receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet, including service, parts and warranty.
Utilising our 70,000+ parts on the shelves at our dealerships, we deliver a 95% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your vehicle on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.