Eurocomach ES18ZT Tracked-Excav Excavator
Eurocomach ES18ZT Tracked-Excav Excavator Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : EUROCOMACH
- Model : Eurocomach ES18ZT Tracked-Excav Excavator
- Subcategory : 0-7 Tonne Excavator
- Excavator-Features : Trailer Included in sale
- Condition : New
- Operating-Weight : 2.8
- Stock ID : 860482
Description: Our BEST PRICE EVER on the ES18ZT and 2.8T Trailer Combo!
We have partnered with Bonanza Trailers to offer our best price ever on this incredible combo! All machines and trailers are brand new stock! Offer strictly valid while supplies last - get in quick!
Eurocomach ES 18 ZT
- new 2018 plated with 300mm, 450mm, mud buckets and 1/2 hitch
- Quality Italian build, Yanmar powered diesel.
- Unbeatable performance!
- Extended Warranty! 5 year Structure / 3 year Powertrain / 1 year Full
- Zero Tail Swing design, expandable tracks from 990mm to 1300mm
- Precision European hydraulics deliver true multi-function without compromise
- Best in class dig force, with incredible speed, balance and stability
PLUS 2.8 tonne plant trailer by Bonanza Trailers
- 2.2 tonne carry capacity! Wide enough to load with tracks expanded!
- Heavy Duty trailer, high quality galvanised steel construction, with alloy rims and new tyres, gas strut ramps
- Australian Roads compliant
- LED lights
- 12-pin flat plug
- Electric drum brake with break-away system
ABOUT EUROCOMACH MINI EXCAVATORS:
- World renowned Italian quality
- Built for Australian conditions
- Market leading cabin design
- True zero tail swing models
- Industry leading hydraulics
- Superb power and stability
- Unbelievable performance
- Incredible price and value
ABOUT ASV SALES ; SERVICE
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a machine receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet. Utilising our 75,000+ parts on the shelves across our dealerships, we deliver an average of 96% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your machine on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.
* Price only valid in NSW and QLD, subject to change without notice. Please contact for full availability and conditions.